Foot Peel - dead skin removal
A Little Gross... A LOT Effective!
We are willing to do almost anything for the sake of smooth callous free feet. This new product, while a little gross, is an extremely effective way to really get those smooth feet that you are looking for.
What is this Foot Peel?
Essentially, it contains a pair of plastic booties pre-filled with an exfoliating gel made from natural extracts and fruit acids. Over an hour-long soak, the gel seeps into the multiple layers of skin on your feet and dissolves the desmosomes (adhesive fibers) between those layers. Anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks post-treatment, the skin begins to peel off painlessly and naturally (albeit disgustingly), revealing the smooth, soft skin underneath.
How it works: Important:
Remove any toenail polish, wash and dry your feet and then slip them into the two provided plastic booties, which contain the fruit-acid solution. Kick back for an hour while the acids work their way into your callouses. This might feel a little tingly but shouldn’t burn or feel uncomfortable. Next, slip off the booties and rinse your feet. The rest is a waiting game until your feet to begin to slough off cells days or weeks later.
- Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- If you have concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
- This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.
What to Expect
- After removing the masks and the next day, you feet become white and wrinkled, you may not feel your feet well (your feet may become a bit numb).
- The following days, you feet may become very dry. People who respond fast will see their feet peeling, other may see their skin cracking, some may not see these reactions.
- Depending on how you react to the masks, you may need 2-3 pairs to achieve the desired results.